Sauteed Pork with Water Chestnut
Ever wanted to try a dish with uncommon ingredients? Then we suggest Sauteed Pork with Water Chestnut. Happy cooking and eating!
¼ kg. pork cut into cubes
1 cup water chestnuts, cut into quarter
1 medium onion sliced
2 cloves garlic minced
½ cup red & green bell pepper
3 stalks of green onions
2 tsp. light soy sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tsp. mirin
½ tsp. five spice powder
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup cornstarch dissolved in water
- Marinate pork cubes with oyster sauce and light soy sauce and light soy sauce and set aside.
- Pre-heat wok for about 1-2 minutes.
- Sauté onions and garlic. Pour in marinated meat. Add seasoning: salt & pepper plus five spice powder.
- Add in mirin, chestnuts and red & green bell peppers.
- Pour and mix dissolved cornstarch until it thickens.
- Serve hot. Top with green onions.
For more recipes, enroll at Culinary Arts Centre
M/F Cockloft, Wing Tat Commercial Building
#97 Bonham Strand East, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
For more enquiries please call us at
2850 7724 / 2850 7408 / 2850 7438