Spicy Chicken Breast with Baby Corn & Mushroom Soup
Every now and then you crave for some hearty and comfort food and this Spicy Chicken Breast with Baby Corn & Mushroom Soup fits the bill:
5 oz. boneless chicken breast portion, cut into thin strips
1 pc. fresh ginger root, finely chopped
2 pc. lemongrass, stalk cut into half
1 red chili, seeded and thinly sliced
8 baby corn cob, halved lengthways
3 cups hot chicken stock
½ cup straw mushroom cut into half
4 pcs. Kaffir leaves
salt & pepper to taste
- Place the chicken strips, chopped ginger, lemongrass and chili in a pot.
- Add the halved baby corn.
- Pour over the hot chicken stock and cover the pot for 10-20 minutes.
- Add spring onions/kaffir leaves and straw mushrooms, cover and return the pot for 10 more minutes.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
For more Recipes, enroll at Culinary Arts Centre
M/F Cockloft, Wing Tat Commercial Building
#97 Bonham Strand East, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
For more enquiries please call us at 2850 7724 / 2850 7408 / 28507438 / 28507714