Stir Fry Tofu with Chili & Coconut Sauce
Looking for a dish that is both healthy and tasty?
Then this Stir Fry Tofu with Chili & Coconut Sauce might just be the dish for you.
1 cup coconut milk
¼ cup vegetable broth
1 tsp. sugar
¼ tsp. salt
2-3 pcs. red chili
1 tbsp. ginger root
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp. chicken powder
1 package extra frim tofu patted dry and cut into
3-4 inch cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup green chili thinly sliced
¼ cup olive oil
1. For the sauce: whisk together the first 4 ingredients. Chili will be part of the toppings.
2. Toss the tofu with salt and pepper to taste. Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a wok over high heat.
3. Add the tofu and cook, turning the cubes to lightly brown on several sides. Transfer the
tofu to bowl.
4. Meanwhile, stir fry ginger root, garlic with 2-3 tbsp. of olive oil. Return the tofu to the skillet.
5. Whisk the coconut sauce to recombine it and add it to the skillet. Toss the ingredients together until well coated with the sauce.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste with sliced red and green chili and serve.
For more recipes, enroll at Culinary Arts Centre
M/F Cockloft, Wing Tat Commercial Building
#97 Bonham Strand East, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
For more enquiries please call us at 28507724 /
28507408 / 28507438