Seafood Kimchi Stew
If you’re getting tired of red meat and want to try something new, we recommend this tasty Seafood Kimchi Stew.
1 box seafood stock
1 medium size Korean radish thinly slice
Green onions 3 stalks finely chopped
1 medium size white onion thinly slice
Ready-made kimchi about 1 pound
1 large fresh squid cut into rings
½ cup medium size shrimp- deveined
½ cup sole fish fillet cut into cubes
½ cup kimchi sauce
1. In a medium casserole, pre-heat and sauté onions and green onions.
2. Stir fry squid, shrimps, sole fillet fish. Pour in kimchi mixture plus the sauce.
3. Add thinly slice of radish and mix with seafood broth.
4. Cover and cook for about 15-30 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve hot.
For more recipes, enroll at Culinary Arts Centre
M/F Cockloft, Wing Tat Commercial Building
#97 Bonham Strand East, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
For more enquiries please call us at 28507724 / 28507408 / 28507438